Sunday, March 19, 2017

The Hardest Part

I honestly did not think making a decision on what to film was going to be so difficult. My group members and I have been brainstorming daily yet cannot seem to agree on one idea. Based off my last experiences in this class, I have realized that we do not have the skill set to make anything we imagine yet. The tough part is not the process of coming up with an idea, rather the means of making it. We have had to shut down many options because of the the slim odds of being able to create it well. For example, we had thought of filming a scene of the action leading up to a bank robbery but realized that we don't have the props necessary to make this scene entertaining nor a "fake" bank to fake rob.

We must decide on an idea quick so that we can begin making it real. I know that once we have that figured out, things will flow easier and faster towards our final goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment