Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Beginning

The final stretch has finally begun. The curtains will open in a few months and display our final project, the consummation of a year of education in AICE Media Studies. My group members and I have decided to make a film opening of a drama, but have not yet concluded on the details of the film itself.

However, since this is my blog, I thought it'd be better to introduce it on a personal note. To me, this blog will be the hardest part of the project. Throughout the year, I have been given opportunities to show my creativity through videos, visual messages, sound stories, and movie pitches. I have realized that while doing these projects, the toughest part hasn't been making the product itself (video, picture, etc), but rather the explanation of how and why I chose to make what I made. This process of transforming my mind into words has always been confusing and difficult for me, but ultimately I enjoy it and see it as a challenge. While piecing my dispersed thoughts together, I seem to learn more about myself and about the reasoning behind my decisions. So welcome to this journey of not only creation, but of my mind. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment